Review: Clinique Superprimer for Colour Correction

Hey Everyone!

Please forgive me that I haven't done a post in a while, I've had a lot on  - finishing the year off and then went away for a week and a bit. But today I'm going to share with you one of my latest must-have products that I use all the time, the Clinique Superprimer for Colour Correction and Discolouration!


 The Product, Application + Usage: 9.5/10

The new line of Superprimers were released by Clinique in late this year. I have the primer for discolouration and I cannot describe my love for this product. I have added it to my everyday routine either under my Clinique Almost Powder of Stay Matte Liquid Foundation and it has made my skin so unbelievably smooth and beautiful.


It has a silky oil free texture and dries matte which is great for acne prone oily skin like mine! I apply my primer all over my face with my fingers however you can also apply it to certain problem areas i.e. with acne scaring or spots from ageing.

the stages of applying the product and rubbing it into the skin

As I mentioned before I do get blemishes and this primer evens out my skin tone (almost like a lightweight concealer) and smooths my skin which allows my foundation to smooth right my skin (even over blemishes, pores, dry or oily areas to make them appear less noticeable). This product is basically a dream come true!


Price: 7/10


It is rather pricy coming in at $AU 45.00 however I believe it is totally worth it! Plus I have been using it everyday for about 2 month and I still have quite a bit left in the tube! Although this product was sent to be, I am definitely planning to purchase it when I run out because it has become an absolute staple product for me :)
But overall I love this product and totally recommend you to check it out! However I find that when choosing a primer it is best to pick the same brand as your foundation yet I have used this under numerous other foundation brands and it works a dream! If you have this product or get it please leave a comment of your opinion and also comment for any review requests! Thanks checking out my post, please follow me on bloglovin' and twitter (links on the side bar).

Love Ya,
xox

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I'm prepared to pay the price if it helps! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is amazing! be sure to tell me if you end up getting it! xx

      Delete

Back
to top