What I Got For Christmas

Hey Guys

Today I'm going to share with you what I got for Christmas for 2013. I hope you all had a lovely day and a Happy New Year. I also want to say I'm not writing this post to show off, I am simply sharing what I got and give you guys some ideas :)

Also this will be my last post for a while, as I am going to New Zealand from the 3rd to the 18th. So be sure to check back after I come back as there will be a range of posts from my trip.

 
The black and white bags are from Forever New, the green and blue beach bag is by Regatta and the Peach Weekender bag is by Kate Hill.
 

The rose gold watch is by Armani Exchange and the earrings and bracelet are from Lovisa.
 
 
 
 
The lefts top is from the Miss Shop (myer) and the Blue Jacket is by the brand Junk (trade secret).
 
 
 
The make up organiser is from trade secret.
 
 
So that's all for this post, hope you enjoyed it and got some ideas :)
Leave a comment if you would like to see more of these kinds of posts. Thanks checking out my blog, please follow me on bloglovin' and twitter (links on the side bar).
Love Ya,
BB xox
 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. That watch is gorgeous! And the makeup organiser is beautiful. Hope you had a lovely time in NZ :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top