Review: Australis Powder Liner

Hey Guys

Its been a while, sorry I have been so busy! But today I'm reviewing one of my fave products of the year so far, the Australis Powder Liner! One of the best things about it is that you don't have to be good at eyeliner to pull of a great look.

Product + Usage: 10/10


This product is amazing, its perfect for dressing up or everyday wear! I use it non-stop, it has literally become a staple of mine over the past few months! The possibilities for styling this product endless  - whether you smoke it out or have a softer eyeliner look. The eyeliner itself is a powder formula, which sounds strange but it truly works on my oily eyes.





Application + Longevity: 8/10


The application of this product is soooo easy! The great thing about it is that you can mess the eyeliner up and it still looks great, because of the easy manipulation the powder product allows you to have. Plus the applicator is great for this type of product and it is extremely easy to use.

The only down side to this product is that there is not enough product in the bottle! because I use it so much hahaha. I am on my second bottle of it so far, and I cannot get enough!

Price: 8/10


Its not pricy, depending where you purchase it from it ranges $11-$14. I totally think its worth the cost!








Go out and try it now! I'm sure you wont regret it :) If you have this product or get it please leave a comment of your opinion and also comment for any review requests! Thanks checking out my post, please follow me on bloglovin' and twitter (links on the side bar).

Love Ya,

xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top