Holidays & Finding Hope






I've just been away on holiday in Tropical North Queensland, I love it there it is so quiet and laid back. There are so many hidden beaches, with hardly anyone around which makes it so peaceful and calm. I felt like I could sit there for hours just watching the waves as they slowly broke on the shore. 

On this particular day I was not in the best mood and needed to just get away. So we got in the car and drove to a random spot and just sat in the fresh air. I was stressed and upset but sometimes you need to get out of the house or the environment you are in and just get some fresh air. Just breathe! and let the fresh air wash over you. When things get hard, we get upset and cannot think straight. I think getting out like this and just visiting a peaceful setting surrounded by nature helps, whether its a beach or local bike track. 

I find it helps to put your problems in perspective and realise what is really important. Over the past 3.5 years I have suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and POTS which has significantly impacted my life and decreased my quality of life, however I am lucky to have loving family and friends to support me through it all. 

When it gets really difficult sometimes you have to find your own hope, go searching for it. Make plans, create ideas or surround yourself with loving people. Find something to keep you going through the tough times. 





CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, with beautiful pictures! I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday in Northern Queensland. I find that getting out and surrounding myself with nature helps me with my illness too. Taking deep breaths and just inhaling that lovely fresh air. Sending lots of love your way!

    Lennae xxx
    www.lennaesworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Yes I agree it helps a lot xxx

      Delete

Back
to top