Christmas DIY Gift Idea - Embroidered Hat


Looking for a last minute cheap and easy (but cute) Christmas DIY gift? Or love personalising presents and all your accessories - like I do?

Here is what you need: 
A hat
Embroidery thread and needle 
Pencil


Step 1: Trace your design onto the hat

I just did mine free hand but I am sure you can find ideas online 
(I used a random circle shaped object to trace the circle on)






Step 2: Start sewing 

I just did a basic standard one stitch all they way around, following the outlines until it was done :)  It's super easy and cute :P




Happy Holidays <3 Hope you are all well! Please share any of your DIY present ideas too xx

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I love handmade gifts, they just feel so much more personal! Xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make this for myself! Looks so cool ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DIYs never fail to amaze me! This is oh so creative.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top