Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lips Balm Stains

Hey Guys,

So over the past few weeks I have been lovin' the Revlon Kissable Lips Balm Stains! Although in Australia we do not have the full range of colours, we still have quite a few.

Lets start with; they are super duper moisturing and do not dry my lips out like some other balms and lipsticks. What many people do not realise is that once applying the stain you must wait for it to set/dry or else it will transfer (i.e. defeating the kissable lips aspect). So give it a chance :P!



SWATCHES (from left to right) - Sweetheart, Lovesick and Cherish.

Cherish Devotion 015, Lovesick Passionnee 020, Sweetheart Valentine 025

I purchased 3 different shades (although rather similar colours), they are Lovesick, Cherish and Sweetheart. My fave is Lovesick, because of the amazing colour pay off and also the deepness of this colour makes it longest lasting one that I own out of the three. Sweetheart has a warmer summer-y feel for me and i <3 it! However, the Cherish Lip Stain has least colour requiring many coats and does not last to long (although my lips are naturally a very pinky/red).

Hope you guys enjoyed the product! Leave comments on your thoughts or anything you'd like me to review.

Love Ya,

xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top