Beach Bag Essentials!

 
I am going on holiday to the beach tomorrow and thought I would share my Beach Bag Essentials! I have done small individual reviews on each beauty product as they are my essentials for everyday and traveling, I hope you enjoy the post and don't forget to comment some of your beach bag necessities.
 
 
 

Beach Beauty Essentials

When going on holiday unfortunately I cannot take all my favourite cosmetics which is why I want to share my essentials when going to the beach. I love these products and totally recommend them!
 
 
In my beach bag I keep all my beauty products in a medium sized makeup bag from Clinique (I got the bag with a gift with purchase) and inside the gorgeous bag are my beauty beach necessities. I will share them in two different categories: face, hair and body.
 
Face
  1. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser with SPF 15 - I love to use this under my BB cream or powder, it definitely my favourite facial moisturiser!
  2. Australis Make Up Finishing Spray - I have just started using this finishing spray and it is amazing it truly makes your make up last all day.
  3. Rimmel BB Cream in Light - I like to use my BB Cream in spring and summer because it has a light smooth coverage, it is totally worth a try if your looking for a new cream or foundation!
  4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent - This powder is amazing its great for those hot days and is definitely a staple make up product for me!
  5. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray - I love using this product to give my skin instant relief if its dehydrated or just really hot weather.
  6. Colour Co Mascara - This mascara is water proof and perfect for the beach as it gives the lashes a lengthening natural effect.
  7. Essence Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss in My Favourite Milkshake - I like this lipgloss because it lasts and is not sticky so its perfect to use on a windy beach!
  8. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Sweetheart - I did a review on these in April and I still love them this colour is gorgeous and lasts a long time, which is great for the hot beach days.
  9. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Balm in 04 Mega Melon - I love these lip balms they are my go to and this colour is a lovely nature orange colour perfect for summer!
 
                                   
 
 
Hair
  1. Girls Only Dry Shampoo - This is my fave dry shampoo and it is great to have on hand while staying at the beach!
  2. Hairspray  - I forgot to add to the picture but it is definitely an essential while on the windy beach.
 
Body
 
  1. Body Shop Body Puree in Strawberry -  Always necessary to moisturise your body when at the beach and this body puree is lovely and light so perfect for the hot beach days.
  2. Coles Sunscreen Lotion - It is necessary to keep your skin protected and I like using this sunscreen because its gentle on my skin.
  3. FCUK Body Spray - I find its always good to smell nice when on holiday and this spray is so fruity and summery I adore the scent.
  4. Laura Mercier Perfume in Fresh Fig - This perfume has an amazing scent and I find its always nice to use expensive products to treat yourself while on holiday.

 

 

Clothing and Accessory Essentials

  1.  Bathers - I purchased my bikinis from the Sunburn Swimwear store.
  2.  Sunglasses - I always like to take a selection on sunnies to the beach!
  3.  Beach Towel - I can never go to the beach without my towel and my pink and green towel is   from billabong.
  4.  Shoes - I always go for a sandal when going to the beach because they are more supportive and dressier then flip flops.
  5.  A Cover-up - instead of a cover up I packed a cute summer dress which I got from Kmart. I chose a dress because it allows me to go straight from the beach to the shops :)
 
 
That's all for my Beach Bag Essentials, be sure to comment your's! Also if you would like a more in-depth review of any of the products I mentioned don't be afraid to comment :) Thank you checking out my post, please follow me on bloglovin' and twitter (links on the side bar).

Love Ya,

Balmer xx

 


 
 
 

 

 

 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top