OOTD: Beach Look

Hey Girlies!
While I was at the beach I thought I would share with you a quick summer outfit and face of the day! I forgot my camera so I unfortunately I had to use my phone, so sorry the pictures aren't to clear! 

 

Make Up Look

I change up my make up routine quite regularly as I like to mix and match and try different products. But lately this has been what I am using for the summer time!


  • Neutrogena Oil free moisturiser
  • Clinique SuperPrimer for discolouration
  • Clinique Almost Powder Make Up in 03 - applied with kabuki brush
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Clinique Stay Matte Liquid Foundation - used as a concealer and blended with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • MAC matte lipstick in Pink Plaid
  • Australis Lasting Finish Make Up Spray
  • Covergirl lash blast mascara
  • I just used by Babyliss UK Curler to give my hair a nice wave


The Outfit


The look I am wearing I choose because it is very comfortable and perfect for the beach! I love wearing this with a big floppy hat and a cute bag.


  • BCBGeneration:
     Jumpsuit from Trade  Secret $54.99
  • Bloch:  Tan flats from Bloch $70
  • The Prince: Swing Vintage Leather Bag that my grandma pasted down to me
  • Essie: Mint Candy Apple Polish $16.95


So that’s all for my look! Leave a comment if you would like more OOTDs or Make Up looks. Thanks checking out my post, please follow me on bloglovin' and twitter (links on the side bar).

Love Ya,

xox

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top